July 18, 2013

you are almost old enough to get married

(iPhone pictures sometimes are the best)


"How old are you Ms. Khloe?"

"I'm nineteen. Remember I had my birthday right around the time when you and Aiden had yours."

"Oh yeah. You know you can get married soon."

"Yeah, I guess so?"

"You have to be twenty before you can get married."

"Really!?"

"Yeah. You're almost there. Do you know any boys?"

"Yes, honey, I know a lot of boys."

"Do you think you'll marry any of them?"

"Oh! I don't know about that.... maybe."

"Well, you might already know him. Or you might not. You might meet him tomorrow!"

"I guess so."

"And when you do meet a boy and start dating you can bring him over here and you can babysit us together! And then when you get married you can babysit us together! And when you have a baby you can bring it and babysit all of us! Then I'll babysit your kids."

---------------------

I have no idea where 7 year old Amelia gets some of her crazy ideas!