July 11, 2013

Steph | Portraits | Gaithersburg, MD

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.
True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It's the caring that she lovingly gives,
the passion that she shows
and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
-Audrey Hepburn


I honestly don't even know where to start with this blog post. There are so many things I can say about Steph. So many good things.

I got to spend many hours with this beauty at Kristen's Storytime Workshop. We were "shooting partners" for 2 of our shoots. We enjoyed the 
little faces of a family playing at the park + I raised a false alarm and freaked the both of us out when we shot John + Hannah together. 
(I thought I saw a ring box in his pocket, but that's a story for another time.)




Steph is a passionate person. She is tall and stunningly beautiful. 
She loves fearlessly, laughs freely + cries unashamedly.





One night Steph and I took little Lauren to the store to get cupcakes + cookies. 
We ended up coming back with mini red velvet cupcakes + mini blueberry muffins.



Her life hasn't been easy, but she has learned / is learning to dance in the rain.
Now she dances with Ben. She loves that man + they are getting married soon!!!





Her regal beauty isn't just external. Her heart overflows with feeling. 
She loves Jesus, and the joy that is evident in her face proves it.





I miss you so much, Steph, my dear! I can't wait to keep stalking you on Facebook and watch you marry the man you love. I so wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but pictures and stories will have to do. You will make a drop-dead-gorgeous bride. Just sayin'.
If you ever come back down south, do drop by for a visit, ok! Promise?! Good.