July 1, 2013

Megan | Portraits | Gaithersburg, MD

Megan is a precious soul. 
Her words are fewer than most girls, but they are very meaningful. Her voice is soft, but very honest.
She has dark curly hair. It's beautiful. She has a lovely smile + a contagious laugh.
Her personality makes you think + her face makes you smile.

When Megan first arrived at Kristen's Storytime Workshop on that Thursday morning in April, she was definitely the quietest one in the room. I'm sure she was just as excited as the rest of us, but she has a quiet way about her. 

The day we did shoots of each other, I got to spend most of my time with Megan. We wandered around the woods, waded through the stream and almost lost our shoes in the mud. I loved the time we got to spend together.

The last night, all of us were winding down, up to our necks in photos and stuffed full of delicious Snyder-Morris-family-food. Oh.my.goodness we ate so much food... but that's a side note. Megan + I found ourselves in the basement curled up on the couch in our pjs with our laptops. The Amazing Spiderman was playing on the TV, but we really weren't paying attention. We were talking about life. Every little part of it. Childhood memories, funny stories, our loves, our hates, + our dreams. It was such a sweet time. We chatted long into the night, + I loved it.

Megan, I miss you sweet, friend! I'm so glad we are staying in touch. If you're ever down south, don't be shy now, ya hear?! It would be such a joy to see your lovely face again. Miss you!

Check out Megan's blog here.