June 14, 2014

to market to market

Jalynn, fruits and vegetables, people, fried pies, coffee, street musicians, green and growing things, flowers, peaches, and Urban Outfitters. Two genuine, photographer, artsy, childhood friends together for some chill time. It was beautiful, relaxing, and happy. I bought a little succulent plant. I also walked past this one booth that had peaches. Tons of peaches. And I walked past it three times trying to make up my mind whether to buy some or not. 3 times. And then I caved and bought some for a cobbler...and now it's in the oven...and it smells so. good.

Now I'm obsessed with the Farmer's Market. Homegrown. Real. Natural. Honest. Family. Good.
I love it. And now I want to go every week.

In the paraphrased words of Audrey Hepburn, "The Farmer's Market is always a good idea."

Happy Saturday, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 
 


and p.s. we found this in Urban Outfitters. And they are gettin' it right! ;) hehehe