July 31, 2013

water turned delicious

Summer is a splendid season.
(yeah... see what I just did there...hehe)

Anyhoo, an important thing about summer is making sure that your body stays hydrated. Drinking glass after glass of water can get boring.

I've seen it on Pinterest, and I've heard it from friends.... put fruit in your water.

So yesterday, I got bored with all the plain water and I changed my life forever.

I did it.

I put fruit in my water. And it was delicious.

It was transformed from water into a refreshing mister, a cooling breezer. Simply chill.


Now, I'll share the recipes.... If you can't tell what they are already :)


Lemon Raspberry Cucumber Mister

1 whole lemon - sliced
1 handful of raspberries
3 slices of a large cucumber


Orange Strawberry Cucumber Mister

1/2 orange - sliced
5-8 strawberries
5 slices of a large cucumber


Orange Strawberry Mister

1 whole orange - sliced
5-8 strawberries



Lemon Orange Cucumber Mister

1/2 lemon - sliced
1/2 orange - sliced
5 slices of a large cucumber


Yep. They were very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Some ice makes it absolutely perfect. Oh, and if you smash the larger berries just a little bit they'll give off a little more flavor.

I have a new feature on the blog, you guys! If you hold your mouse over any picture, you will see a small icon appear in the top left corner of the picture and you can now post any of my pictures directly to Pinterest!! Please feel free.... at any time.... to do so!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!