June 17, 2013

mi vimeo + update


Que dramatic music.

Dear readers,

It has been a while since I actually wrote a post about what's going on, so I thought I'd take some time to write about it.

Number 1- I am stepping out, trying new things + taking my storytelling to the next level.

drum roll please........
babrumbrumbrumbrumbrumbrumbrumbrum. pshewwwwwww.

I did a stop-motion video!!!!!!.... and I have a Vimeo now!!!!


My dear friend Hannah was the inspiration. Blame her if I get addicted.

Please do go and check out the video here!!!


Number 2 - I'm updating my blog!

Don't be shaking your head, or rolling your eyes, or laughing at me. Because I can feel you doing it. Smile for me! I'm finally making up my mind about a home + a new season of my blog.


I will be moving to a new platform soon. Complete with new branding, a new look + a new vision.

So, yeah. Be excited.

That's all I've got this time around. I've got to get busy.... lots of work to do on the new place, photos to edit, posts to write, stories to tell.

I honestly can't wait to share with you!

Happy Monday!!

K