January 14, 2013

Melanie and Emily | Sisters


Both of these beautiful girls are very close to my heart.

Melanie has been one of my best friends for the last several years. We've seen each other's good times, and the bad ones too. We've sung and written songs together, talked into the early morning, cried and laughed together, told lots of secrets and even shared clothes. Many many good times. Right, dear!?

And then there's sweet little Emily. Emily has down-syndrome, and loves unconditionally... that's got to be one of the things that astonishes me about her. I honestly wish I could love the way she loves.

*sigh* *tear trickles down cheek*

Ah, anyway.  I got to spend an hour with these two lovelies last week. Yes, only an hour. They love each other so much, make each other laugh so much, and are quite a challenge to get situated looking straight at the camera ;)

I love you girls!  Enjoy your little sneaky peaky.

xxxx, Khloe

(btw... that was *hug**hug**hug**hug*) :)












This is the "I will not smile for Khloe" face.  Pretty good, huh? :)
Special nicknames... mine is Milkshake *snicker*


See what I was talking about when I said they couldn't hold it together for very long *rolls eyes*








 My beautiful friend...