January 10, 2014

A Mulky Gap Christmas

Christmas is a time full of family, food, laughter, + many many memories. Typically I'm torn between being with my family + taking pictures of my family. What happened at Mulky Gap was a whole day + opportunity like no other. I got to spend a whole day as a fly on the wall with this spectacular family. I watched. I listened. I ate a lot of food. It was spectacular!

Family pictures - with everyone in them! - to start the afternoon off right.



So... this is pretty much how this whole day went. Yeah. These kids were adorable.



This was really cute.





Explaining his personally drawn Christmas card he made just for Aunt Cindy. "So that she'd love me."
Sweet sweet Neeley.



Ok, so this little guy was a ham. An adorable ham.



He needed some help with those Transformers.

New cars on the kitchen floor are the best.





A salt dish. She got excited. I got excited.

We all got excited. Then we laughed at the practicing of "throwing salt."





More ham... just 'cause he's adorable.


I hope you had splendid holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

- ps. more posts about New Year resolutions, stuff stuff and new projects coming up -